Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wyle's party....and I spoke too soon!








Well, I have to admit that after the rant I had, my husband made it home early and was ready with 2 minutes to spare.  Very happy wife and mommy today!   The kids had a great time.  Gracen was a little nervous at first, but soon warmed up.  It was amazing to see that she kinda understood that everything was "just pretend". The theme of this year's Wyle party was Toy Story.  She was so excited to see Woody, Jesse, and Buzz.  I can't wait until Tuesday when Toy Story 3 comes out.  I guess Santa might have to deliver some of that stuff too :).  I just keep telling myself that dad is watching from Heaven.  It's days like this I would've called him.  He would've immediately inquired about his "baby girl" and how she reacted to everything.  *sigh*

Tomorrow I am taking Gracen to the fall festival at St. John's.  I am going to leave Parker here with GG.   I really wanted to show him off, but it's supposed to be chilly, and I know Gracen will be a handful.  I'm so hesitant about going back to that school.  I know I'm going to be sad that I'm not there any more with my co-workers and the kids.  I will be so excited to see my class from last year!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I had no idea you had a blog! I love all the updates of the kids. And I promise that your dad is watching from heaven--there is no way he would miss out on Parker's first Halloween and Gracen as a pirate! Love you cousin!