Saturday, October 30, 2010

It came!

Well, after a morning out with mom and the kids, I came home to find the Toys R Us BIG CHRISTMAS BOOK.  I'm not sure who was more excited...Gracen or me.  Definitely a cool book with lots of great deals.  I can hardly wait to go shopping.  We normally go on the night before Thanksgiving.  I guess we'll stick with tradition and make it three years in a row this year.  The prices are good until the 24th...which happens to be the night before Thanksgiving.  I'm waiting for my Toys R Us reward coupons to start rolling in too considering how much money we've already spent.  Anyway, if you aren't on their mailing list and didn't get a book, they will be out in this Sunday's paper.  I plan on grabbing a couple :).  Ahhhh, I smell Black Friday fast approaching as well :).

No comments: