Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I had to share....

Sorry for all the posts today, but I had to post this one last thing.  This was a comment that a friend of mine (and old co-worker) posted to my facebook wall.  I just think it's so beautifully written and couldn't go to bed tonight until it was shared.  Looks like she should have a blog all her own... :)  Thanks, Tabbetha.



I think this is really going to help you express yourself Shannon! I enjoyed reading your blog thus far and even cried a bit. I'm sure you may be tired of people telling you this - but you know your Dad would not want you missing out on spending/making/continuing wonderful memories with your babies...don't miss out on that hayride! Go and celebrate your traditions and celebrate all the good memories you have in honor of your Dad! He wants you to be happy - over time, the tears will always make ways to come about but...eventually those smiles and laughs will overcome those tears. Trust me - I speak from experience having lost my mom at such a young age. Keep on going! And remember, everyone will be back together one day!

No comments: