Monday, November 1, 2010

Naptime---It's not just for kids!

Yes, you heard me correctly.  After this blog, I am thinking about launching into a 20 minute nap or so.  I spent a good portion of the day cleaning up while the kids were playing. I folded FOUR baskets of laundry, washed dishes, etc. so I could maybe have 2 seconds to myself this afternoon while they are sleeping.  Ahhh, I love the feel of a clean house, and although I miss him, I'm pretty excited about the prospect of actually keeping that clean house for a few days.  Yes, I am so blessed to have a husband who does the cooking but my Lord does he make a mess!  It's like he casual drops things here or there on purpose--haha!  I know that's not the case, but it sure seems that way!

Mom bought us a dresser and nightstand today as part of our Christmas gift.  How excited am I??!!  I am looking forward to slowly fixing up this house over time.  I'm not much of a decorator, but I do like a "neat" look. 

Starting to get kind of down about the no job thing again.  It's frustrating.  I do have some leads on tutoring but nothing has started yet.  Guess I'll have to start praying to Dad again.  His delivery time is seriously unbelievable :).

P.S.  I saw my first Christmas commerical of the season today :).  Pretty exciting!  I also got the rest of my Toys R Us package in the mail too. 

No comments: