Monday, November 8, 2010

STOP THE MADNESS!

I woke up this morning with a new resolve---get out of this funk!  You know, what good is the funk doing me?  No good at all!  SO, starting today, I'm putting on my nice shoes and happy face.  It's November right?  The thankful month?  This has always been my favorite time of year.  I'm already preparing for Christmas.  I'm so sad about Dad, but what's done is done, and I can choose to live with the dead or enjoy the living.  Dad, you know I love you and will never forget you.  It'll be very hard without you this year...well, any year.  BUT, I know you want me to be happy....for me and my family.  So, everytime I feel negative today, I'm going to immediately put a positive spin on things....with my husband, my kids, and the world.  I'm anxious to see how it affects all of us. 

I'll try to update periodically throughout the day.  Join me, would you?!  Let's see what a difference it makes in all of us today!  ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE!

No comments: