Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sooooooo I'm pretty sure I have....

Seasonal Depression
and
Rage with my small living space

I've decided that I can no longer look at the weather forecast.  It's too depressing.  I see the pattern of SHOWERS, SHOWERS, MOSTLY CLOUDY, 58, 45, SHOWERS, SHOWERS. 

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!  ENOUGH ALREADY!

I think if I had a 9-5 job, things would be very different.  Rain everyday?  Oh well, I'm stuck inside anyway.  However, the fact that I am now flanked by a 3 year old and 1 year old everyday certainly changes the equation.  They're going crazy, and I'm going crazy...and vice versa.  It's springtime right?  So why did it snow an inch on Sunday morning? 

In addition to being stuck inside with a 3 year old and 1 year old, I'm also stuck inside with tons of clutter.  Samuel Parker's 1st birthday party was a huge success, and I'm so very grateful for everyone that came and shared in his day. 

I just have no idea what to do with A) everything left over and B) all of the gifts! 

My living space is roughly 1100 square feet.  I don't have any room left. Everywhere I turn, there's a pile of this here or a pile of that over there.  I'm ready to being pitching things, but most of everything that is upstairs IS being used.  I'm ready to pull every strand of hair out of my head.  Even if I DO have some ideas of how to store things, the question is WHEN will I get the time to do it?  I certainly can't begin tossing toys with two children standing next to me. 

So, I'm reaching out in an effort to alleviate my frustration!  A) How are you dealing with the weather and B) Any ideas for producing extra space?

No comments: